Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 9

I've started my day off with a fairly modest breakfast, cereal and milk, but will probably be wishing before too long that I had actually made the egg that I was wanting. Ah well, maybe for lunch...

I've been pondering the last few days how to keep doing this while I'm on vacation with my family in Florida this year. I'm sure that it won't be too bad while at my mother's, but trying to keep on track while in Orlando at a theme park is another question. I'll be sure to take my POINTS Tracker and will make it a point to try to eat as much 0 point food as I can, but I fear that it may be hard. I hate the idea of "taking a week off" while I'm down there because the last time I tried that, by the end of two months I was back to eating my normal junky crap all day and another couple of months, gaining weight again. (Part of that could be that I was pregnant with Caleb, though not all of it!)

So today I will continue to muddle through. And today, I will try not to use any of my weekely allowance toward anything that I eat!

Breakfast:
~ 1c Jumbo Krispies - 1pt
~ 1/2 c Skim Milk - 1pt
Total Breakfast: 2pts

Snack:
~ 2 Banana Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
~ Water w/Grape single mix - 0pts
Total Snack: 2pts

Lunch:
~ 1/2 Pepperoni & Mushroom French Bread Pizza - 5pts
~ 4 Whole Canned Beats - 2pts
~ Water w/Single mix - 0pts
Total Lunch: 7pts

Workout: 8min TaeBo Workout Video - +2 POINTS

Snack:
~ 5c 94% Fat Free Microwave Popcorn - 1pt
~ 2 Banana Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
~ 2 MaryJane Licorice Candies - 2pts
Total Snack: 5pts

Dinner:
~ 1/7 Chicken Burrtio - 4pts
~ 4 Whole Canned Beats - 2pts
Total Dinner: 6pts

It seems that I am left with 5 POINTS to play with tonight, plus the 2 POINTS I earned from my workout today. I'm not really sure what the plan is for a bedtime snack just yet, seeing as I just had dinner, but it is kind of nice to think that I can have something like ice cream again, or a couple more cookies...

Snack:
~ 1 Banana Oatmeal Cookie - 1pt
~ 1c Low Fat Ice Cream - 6pts
Total Snack: 7pts

No comments:

Post a Comment