Friday, April 29, 2011

Frustrations CAN and WILL be Overcome!

So a month in Florida did NOT bode well for me and dieting. I tried counting points (which lasted only a week), then counting calories (which only lasted a day!), and then just started watching how much of what I was eating. Not to mention that I wasn't very motivated after a week to keep up with working out, either.

So yes, I'm frustrated with myself and my lack of motivation in all of this.

However, I will get over my frustrations! I am starting out on May 1st with a NEW plan! I figure if I can count points with Weight Watchers, then I can easily keep track of my snacking, meals, and such by spending the money I would spend on fast food, eating out, and all around JUNK, basically, on the WW meals and snacks and things that I know are low to no points.

Now I know that eating is just a PART of the whole adventure of losing weight, so I have a workout plan to put into effect as well. I recently acquired the ZUMBA Fitness program and am excited to really kick that whole thing into high gear! Add to that a few days a week with the Wii Fit to do some yoga and strength training on top of the crazy dance workouts. Who knows, I might even be willing to toss in a few days of Tae Bo in there as well!

I'm kind of getting really excited about all of this, and yeah, I know, if I'm going to do this, then why on earth am I waiting until the first of the month, right? Well, I think my reasoning for that is it's a new month and that's a good jumping off point for weighing-in and starting to keep track. I hope to stay on top of this blog as I stay on top of my weight loss plans, and will be sharing all those wonderfully vulnerable things about the whole adventure as I go along (like my insane weight, and when I screw up, 'cause we all know I'm going to screw up at some point, right? lol), just so I can keep myself motivated and anyone of you who happen to be reading this, well informed!

So, here I say once again...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment