Sunday, May 1, 2011

...It Starts...

Well, there's nothing like waking up on a Sunday morning and weighing yourself to see that you gained 1.8lbs since the last time you had weighed yourself. Especially when your goal was to lose 5lbs in the month between weigh-ins.

OOPS!

Okay, so I knew I had screwed that one up after week two in Florida last month. So today it's HELLO MAY! and HELLO NEW MANDA!

Not being home all day will make things semi-difficult for eating how I was planning on eating today. I get to stop home after church and grab one of my frozen meals and take that up to my in-law's with me for lunch. I know that sounds weird, but I think that it will really help me in the long run to have my points goal not only met each day, but kept in check at all times by eating things I know are going to keep me from OVER eating.

The ultimate goal is to learn to EAT LESS in the long run. Eating less and exercising regularly, drinking more water and less soda, and keeping my general outlook on life positive instead of delving back into bouts of depression (let's hope I reach my goal before winter! lol), will all help the "new me" happen faster than taking YEARS to achieve!

I weighed in this morning at just over 206lbs. EEK! Yeah, I know. I haven't weight over 195lbs since Hannah was born, and that was three and a half years ago! So talk about motivation to get losing again! I looked back at my last weigh-in before I had given up on things last summer/fall, and I had gotten myself down to 180lbs with a goal of 170lbs by the end of 2011 (and that was mid 2010!). I can't ask myself where I went wrong because I know where I went wrong! I stopped. Simple as that! So the goal this time would be to NOT stop, obviously, right?

Well, here it goes. Day one of the "NEW ME!" Day one of "Project Manda!" Hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, you can totally do it and I'm sure many will join in with you as the summer is quickly approaching ;) Luv you Manda!

    ReplyDelete