Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just Three More Days!

Three days and my first week of "Project Manda" is complete!

That doesn't sound like a lot of progress, but in my mind it is a HUGE deal! This week has been interesting counting points with Weight Watchers as well as counting my calories. Even more fun for me is doing all this Zumba stuff because it's making working out an extremely fun thing for me. Not to mention this whole Zumba workout plan makes me want to keep working out verses start to hate having to. Bah!

Today is going to be interesting, I'm thinking. It's another day of a short, yet intense workout and of course watching what I'm eating. I have to keep in mind that doing things to keep me moving and busy keeps me from wanting to eat or snack on stuff.

So here's to keeping on track this week! Here's to making it to Thursday! Here's to having only three more days until the next week starts! And best of all, here's to being able to already squeeze my butt into a pair of jeans I bought two months ago that were the same cut, size, brand as my fave pair to wear and that were a bit way too tight to be comfortable sitting in all day, and have them actually NOT be uncomfortable all day long! WOOT!

I welcome you, Thursday, to BRING IT!

Yesterday's points: 25/26
Yesterday's calories: 1,243
Yesterday's workout: None

No comments:

Post a Comment