Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcoming the Weekend

Today, so far, has felt like it has been going by way too fast for me. Then again, that's what getting up and leaving the house to go to the store does to a person after minimal hours of sleep. Also, it tends to make for less food being consumed in the long run as well. So far, I've only had 160 calories and a total of 3 points for my food log. UGH! I'm not doing myself any good by eating so little in that sense.

I am finding that my workout schedule means nothing to the kids, too. Not in a bad way, mind you, but today was a "free day" on my Zumba schedule and Caleb and Hannah both insisted that I put in Zumba when we got back from the store. So I ended up doing the full 20 Minute Express that Hannah asked for, instead of taking a break today. My legs feel like jelly! Hehehe...

Tonight, Rob and I are planning on going to the movies. This yes, will include popcorn and a soda (I'll stay away from the candy!) as it is part of the "movie going experience," and will then deal with the fact that I have to come home and count those calories for the evening! Points-wise, it's an easy fit in. It's 3 points for 3 cups of movie theater popcorn, without the butter. The Kernal Seasons popcorn seasonings are 0 points, so I can have some sort of flavor to my popcorn, and a diet soda is 0 points! See! An easy fit-in and fun lil' treat!

Yesterday's points: 23/26
Yesterday's calories: 1,120
Yesterday's workout: Zumba 20 Minute Express

No comments:

Post a Comment