Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Madness

I didn't think that I was going to do it today, but I did. I weighed in a week before I had planned on. I think in the long run it's probably going to be a good thing to shoot for a two week weight loss goal and weigh-in on the week between just to see what kind of progress I'm making. Then I will know what to adjust to my workouts and calories and such in order to make sure I'm staying on target for my goal! As of today, I lost 3.7 lbs and have 3.3 lbs to lose to reach my two week goal. Think I can drop that in a week?

Add to the day that, not only did I drop pounds this week, I gained a cold. I think it's a cold anyway. I wasn't sure if it was a cold or allergies. My allergies have been going haywire with it getting nicer outside this week, but before Rob came home from the store this morning, I wasn't feeling the greatest. I realized after he had gotten home and we got the kids down to the living room, that I couldn't breathe. Took me a while to realize I had some Mother's Day flowers on the piano. They are beautiful, but I can't seem to breathe when I'm near them. Downer! So being sick and starting week two of "Project Manda" is not the greatest, but so far it's not completely horrid either!

The biggest downside to nice weather while dieting is being able to smell everyone who is outside with their grills going for dinner. Like right now, for example. I have the living room window open because of how nice it is, and yet here I am, tummy grumbling at me, smelling someone's burgers being grilled up and wishing I could go join them. I figure it's easy to toss something together for the kids, but how to I cook something like that for me and not go over my points? Simple, if I think about the fact that I have ground chicken in my freezer right now. I could take that out and have chicken burgers this week! I bet that it's tasty even. And of course that means no buns because buns are not Weight Watchers friendly! I am sure I'll figure something out though...

So here we go! Week two! Zumba Cardio Party, Sculpt & Tone, Zumba Abs, and Zumba LIVE! I'm so insanely excited about this week that I can barely stand it!!!

Yesterday's points: 22/26
Yesterday's calories: 1,370
Yesterday's workout: Free Day



Last week's weight: 206.1 lbs

This week's weight: 202.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment