Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Blues

Okay, so usually people have the "Monday blues" but I apparently have the Tuesday blues! I woke up this morning not feeling so great and just kind of out of it. I thought maybe it was just because I kept myself busy with things and was forgetting to actually stop and eat. As the day has progressed, I find that it seems more like I might be getting sick. I'm kind of hoping that it's just allergies instead of a cold or the flu, though. Allergies I can deal with! Being sick is NOT and option!

So far today I'm keeping things light on the food, mainly because I don't really feel well. I'm about to go to my Zumba workout for the day. Today is the 20 Minutes Express workout! Tomorrow is a "Free Day" according the Zumba schedule I'm following, so I will probably add something else to my day today or throw in some Wii Fit tomorrow.

Short post today! More to come tomorrow!

Yesterday's points: 25/26
Yesterday's calories: 1166
Yesterday's workout: 60min Zumba Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment