Monday, May 2, 2011

...Another Day...

Well, yesterday started things out well. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all frozen meals, so my sodium intake was through the roof. That will end up getting reconfigured by the end of the week. I have other options for breakfast and about 6 boxes of Special K in my basement just waiting to be eaten! Hehe... Looks like maybe jumping on "The Special K Challenge" maybe for two weeks? At least one bowl a day for this week, maybe.

Okay, here's the breakdown of my day to day diet. I am counting Weight Watchers points and have 26 points to my day (as of right now). However, I am also using CalorieCount.com again to keep track of my caloric intake for each day as well. The nice thing about that is that they have revamped their website and it now takes in all information your food items entered and let's you know where you are low and high on things like sodium, cholesterol, fats, sugars, etc. It was interesting to see how little in vitamins and nutrients I was having verses what I ranges I should be in and compared to how much bad stuff I was still ingesting throughout the day.

I'm hoping to do more than just Zumba today. It's a ton of fun, but I like having the option to use the Wii Fit and the XBox as workout options as well. Yay for Cardio Boxing and Dance Central! So here's to today, to Monday, to another day in the world of "Project Manda" and trying to get to the goals I've set! WOOT!

Yesterday's points: 19/26
Yesterday's calories: 1085
Yesterday's workout: 45min Zumba Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment