Sunday, May 29, 2011

A New Week, A New Challenge

Okay folks! Today I did it! I started the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge! I'm going for two meal replacement shakes a day and then healthy (preferably, healthy) meals for dinner and healthy snacks throughout the day! I'm excited to start this new venture and the end date for this current challenge is just a few days after my birthday so WOOT!!!

To continue with exciting information for this week, I reached my two week goal and then some apparently. According to my scales I lost 4.9 lbs this week bringing my total for the past 29 days to 11.7 lbs and a current weight of 194.4 lbs! I made it under 195 even! WOOT!


If you can't tell, I'm SUPER excited about all of this!

I will continue to blog as often as I feel the need to in order to update everyone on my progress and each week will at least post my measurements and such throughout the next 90 days.

As for now, I leave you all with a YOU CAN DO IT TOO! Motivation isn't always easy to come by when you get discouraged, and let me tell you, becoming injured enough to not be able to workout for almost an entire week, doesn't help keep you motivated, but there is no way around it if you want to lose and keep losing!

Week five, here I come!




Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge Week One




Weight: 194.4 lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 36.25"
Hips: 44"

No comments:

Post a Comment