Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 5, Day 30, Day 2

Okay so it's the fifth week of this whole "Project Manda" deal as well as day 30 so far. Kinda cool! It's also day two of my Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge. Only 88 more days to go! Okay that sounds like a lot, but at the same time, it doesn't! My Challenge End Date is the 27th of August, so 4 days after my 30th birthday. I'm hoping that I can keep up with this whole thing and not become discouraged at all. Think I can do it? I think I can do it...
Today I decided to use my shake mix for smoothies and see if makes me feel more full for a longer period of time. So far, it's working. I made breakfast with 8oz of milk, lunch with 12oz, and added frozen mango to both. However, lunch, I am still finishing. I made too much I think. Which I'm not sure how I could make too much,but apparently with some ice and some frozen mango, it added a bit more. The 12oz of milk makes it fill the whole cup I have verses the 8oz. So, maybe taking me longer to drink it will mean it will last longer for me...
Goal for after I finish my smoothie here and get this post finished, is to get the kiddos down for a nap, and then workout! My shoulder still feels funky, so I'm going to have to just wing it and see what kind of workout I'm going to actually be able to pull off as I go along. I miss doing my Zumba, but I just can't move my arm to where it needs to be moved in order to do the dances. Hopefully today I can, since it doesn't seem to really hurt bad, but just a dull ache. Pain killers and a nice hot shower afterward and I should be golden though! Hehe...
But for now....
We are off to the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment