Monday, May 16, 2011

A Slow, Yet Promising Trend

Well, I didn't reach my two week goal yesterday. *insert sad face here* But, I did drop under 200lbs! YAY!

So goal for the next two weeks is to drop another 4.1lbs. I know that's a random number and I have to admit that as I was setting that goal in the Wii it was because I could not for the life of me remember what my actual weight had just been logged at 5 minutes prior. I guess that's what I get for rolling out of bed and weighing in right away before I wake up...

I am finding still that having a bit of a head cold is a hindrance on my working out. That sounds kind of like an excuse, I know, but is it? Breathing is difficult to do while sick like this and the longer my workout video is the longer it takes me to get through it when I have to keep pausing it so I can blow my nose! Hehe! I see that being sick and working out is a hindrance in that sense. I was hoping that all this working out and eating well would help me to NOT be sick, however, the lack of calories and food I seem to be going through here is more or less reeking havoc on my immune system. Wow, what a time to start dieting! Hopefully, I get over this fairly soon!

For now, BRING ON WEEK THREE!!!

Yesterday's points: 20/25
Yesterday's calories: 1,220
Yesterday's workout: Free Day

Last week's weight: 202.4
This week's weight: 199.5

No comments:

Post a Comment