Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stick-To-It-iveness!

Day 33

As of yesterday morning I weighed 193.6 lbs, figuring how many points to eat in a day with Weight Watchers to be 25 total points. I gained three points from my workout and ended my day with 8 points leftover.

This morning I did not get up to workout first thing. My TaeBo workout yesterday was great, but left my back muscles a bit sore, so I'm going to do some Wii Fit stuff this afternoon for today's 30 minute workout. I'm thinking that I may end up looking for step pedals to have in the house for walking in the winter and if it's raining out in the summer. My grandmother had one of those things at one point and that's what she and my grandpa would use if it was a rainy day out. Plus, it's something I could be doing while watching a movie with the kids or while watching something like The Doctors while the kids are napping.

I need to remember to keep with the working out. I've not had many problems making sure that I was sticking to counting points, but the 30 minutes of walking or some sort of workout during the day has always been a problem for me to stick with. I end up missing a day that's NOT the day I was going to miss and I get all screwed up and next thing I know, it's been a month since I've done anything "movement" wise. A plus is that I've been taking this ZUMBA class the last few weeks. Tomorrow's my last class that's been paid for so I have to decide if I'm going to sign up to at least finish out the month of February. I'm going to Florida in March so I'm not going to sign up for another 6 weeks. However, when I get back, I think I may look into getting the DVD's. I'm still set on when I get rid of the "jiggle factor" in my mid-section, that I will look into signing up to be a ZUMBA trainer. I think it's be a lot of fun!

So here's to day two of my counting points and feeling pretty good about it! Now, just to get some caffine in my system and try to stay awake the rest of the morning without feeling like I'm going to go insane...

No comments:

Post a Comment