Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to Where It All Began

Day 31

Two years ago I told myself that I would start counting points with my mother-in-law's Weight Watchers information. I was doing pretty good with it too, that is until I went on vacation to my mom's and did NOT pay attention to any good eating habbits while away. The worst of it was that I didn't get back on it when we got back home, and I can regret not sticking with it all I want, but that still does not change the fact that I know the system works if you stick to it!

So I'm takin' it back. Rob told me a few days ago that on February 1st he was going to start counting points again, in case I would like to join him. So I decided that seeing as I said if counting calories wasn't working for me for this month that I would go back to counting points, I'm going to do just that. The only thing that I have to make sure that I do this month is to wake up and do a workout in the morning before the kids wake up! Seeing as Rob is wanting to do the same thing, I think that we're on the same page with making sure we get up to workout or tone up! It's exicting to start something "new" but I'm hoping that I don't get too bored with things. The thing that I love about going back to counting points is that there are so many foods that are 0 points! Then there's the 35 extra points that can be used throughout the week for special treats (like eating out, for example, or a double serving of ice cream). Oh and don't forget the fitness points you gain from your working out!

How exciting to get back to doing the Weight Watchers thing!

Even more compelling is that I need to focus on making sure I can do this without actually having to go sign up and pay for Weight Watchers. Where I'm sure that if I'm paying for it, I will be more motivated, I am trying to be even more motivated to not have to go pay for it!

So again, starting tomorrow I'm taking it back to where I started in my weight loss venture two years ago. This time I plan on actually working out more often.

Wish me luck! (And Rob, too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment