Monday, August 9, 2010

Feeling Lighter

Day 221

Last week I weighed 190.5lbs when I decided to get back on the workout wagon and get back to counting points. This morning I weighed in at 186.5, which means I LOST 4LBS!!!

I'm super excited about that!

My goal was a tad out there last week, 15lbs in two weeks. However, I extended it this week to be 11.5lbs in two weeks, which will get me down to 175. (The unfortunate side to the WiiFit is that it gives me the choice of 2 weeks or 1 month, I can't do 3 weeks, so I'm improvising.)

So it's a new week in my "new me" month and I'm still in love with my new hair color and cut (which is a VERY good thing!), and am very excited and worried about how my progress will be this week. You see, things are getting busy. Rob's vacation starts on Wednesday, which is completely cool, but it's Unity starts this week and that is going to be a HUGE test of my will power!

I know I can keep working out this week and be good about that, but my biggest concern will be staying away from the yummy junky foods while at Unity for three nights and then all day on Saturday! I'm seriously thinking that I will have figured out before Saturday how many points one of Si Si's Walking Tacos are. It's the one thing that I always make sure to get while at Unity! (Stranger yet is after Caleb was born, the lady who owns Si Si's Tacos was one of my nurses while in the hospital... She was wonderful!) At least the first three nights we know we can take our own foods with us to eat, as long as it doesn't need to be kept cold. So my goal is to take some fresh veggies at least as well as make another trip to the Farmer's Market to pick some more up in order to keep my mind sane and my tummy full while listenin' to some most awesome music!

Today's Goals:

1) Workout, workout, workout!
2) Plan out meals for Unity that won't kill my points...
3) THINK THIN and work toward another 4-5lbs this week.

As I said before, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody may have been talking about being aware of Darkness around you, but right now that's how I'm seeing the junk in my life...

Here's to week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment