Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thoughtful Eating

Day 216

I'm noticing that I definately have to think more about what to actually try and eat, verses what I feel like eating. It's worse when at the store getting groceries and the fact that Oreos are on sale things week, however. I made it a point at the store this week to think of what kinds of things do I like to have as snacks and remind myself that I can still have those things, just not a whole package in one sitting! (I can plow through a bag of Double Stuffed Oreos in about two days, usually. But only because my kids don't care for them! Otherwise it would probably be a few hours... Hehehe...) So I bought some sugar cookies that are basically three points each with the thought that ONE cookie as a snack before bed along with a diet hot chocolate (maybe not during the summer, of course) would give me a good 4 point snack before bed.

Today's goal:

Stay on top of things!

This includes not just my diet and counting points, but my workouts as well as Hannah's potty training, cleaning, paying bills, and planning our stay-cation & mini-vacay that starts next week. That means planning meals that are point friendly and cost efficient while at Unity and visiting the Island and my Dad's...

As Mad-Eye Moody says "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment