Monday, August 2, 2010

Set-Backs Happen

Day 214

So I let things slide, didn't blog, didn't work out, didn't watch what I was eating. Gained back ten of the fifteen pounds that I'd lost since January. That's sad...

But I'm back on with "smaller" goals to start with. Right now I have to lose 15 pounds in two weeks to reach my first goal of the "new" me. I'm shooting for change this month. I'm not sure how well that's going to work with the heat in the house as well as outside, and I'm sure it will be a true test of my patience and will power to not give up on working out and eating less junk, but I'm determind to make it happen.

So to recap on my goals:

1) Lose 15lbs by 8/16/10
2) Workout at least 30 minutes a day for 6 days (adding 30 to the next day if I miss a day)
3) MAKING IT HAPPEN!

Well, here's to a new month and a new me!

1 comment: