Tuesday, September 1, 2009

At the ending of a day...

I think that I've learned a downfall to dieting and working out is to just completely change everything all at once. My 30 minute step went well, but I was very light headed and tired afterward. That was something new to me. Breakfast and lunch were of the same thing with a SlimFast bar in between for a snack. After my workout to have some protiens and sugars (as it is said that is the best to do after a workout), I had a small bagel with one half having some peanut butter on it. My true downfall, however, is that I have a tendency to eat when I'm stressed out or even just bored, so I think that it has become a bad habit to just kind of always have something to eat whether I'm really hungry or not. Today proved difficult and I did have a snack after my bagel and p.b. and I did have a snack after dinner, of which started out fairly healthy (hommus on Wassa crackers) but then ended up turning back when I forgot about the snack I'd already made and grabbed a handful of Ritz Honey Butter Crackers for myself when Hannah got her snack. Oops!

On the plus, Hannah's leftover birthday cake still sits untouched by me today! YAY! :-D

So now I go to bed with thoughts of what to do to help me with all of this whole weight loss thing and what really will help me to make it happen. The goal I set today was to lose 5lbs in two weeks. Do I think it can happen? Sure. Do I think it will happen? I'm still trying to be positive about that answer, so for now I guess I'll just go get ready for bed and drink some more water...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Panda! Take one day at a time and a bunch of small steps add up ;)

    ReplyDelete