Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 8

I'm trying to figure this one out...

September 8th at 7:51am
BMI: 33.54
Weight: 196.4 lbs
Wii Fit Age: 28

I seem to have gained 1.1 lbs since after eating much less yesterday and counting points. Hmmm... Guess we'll see what happens throughout the rest of today and the rest of the week. I now have 5.5 lbs to lose to reach my goal in the next three weeks.

Breakfast:
~ 1/2 Bagel - 3pts
~ 1tsp Butter - 1pt
Total Breakfast: 4pts

Lunch:
~ 1/6 Chicken Burrito - 5pts
~ 20 oz Water w/Strawberry Lemonade single mix - 0pts
Total Lunch: 5pts

Snack:
~ 1/2 c Low Fat Ice Cream - 3pts
~ 5c 94% Fat Free Micro Popcorn - 1pt
~ 20oz Water/Strawberry Lemonade single mix - 0pts
Total Snack: 4pts

Dinner:
~ 1/5 Chicken Burrito -6pts
~ 1/4 Avacado - 2pts
~ Water - opts
Total Dinner: 8pts

Snack:
~ 2 Banana Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
~ 1c Low Fat Ice Cream - 6pts
Total Snack: 8pts

I have decided to use three of my weekly allowance to have a full cup of ice cream tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment