Monday, September 21, 2009

Days 19, 20 & 21

So today is starting out slowly. The kids got up and ate. I got up and finally ate. I'm trying to incorporate eggs into my breakfast choice as much as possible now, noticing that an egg sandwich kind of makes me feel more full than not...

I did not blog on Saturday or Sunday because I wasn't really home. Saturday was a "no counting" day for me. Rob and I were in Saginaw at a seminar so we picked up fairly healthy lunches at Meijer on our way out of town, but then ended up needing to pick up food for dinner while we were there, and so had a completely non-POINT-friendly items later in the day.

Sundays I'm trying to not pay attention to points, but just watch how much I do end up actually eating and snacking on while I'm at my in-laws.

Today, so far, I've had a total of 6 out of 27 POINTS leaving me wtih 21 left. I still have a week left to my weight loss goal on the Wii Fit and am planning on weighing myself again tomorrow or Wednesday. I've not bothered this week yet, because (and I'll be blunt here) well, it's just pointless to weigh yourself as a woman while on your period! Instead of showing any progress, it's going to only make me feel like I can't keep losing weight and since I'd lost 3lbs already, I'd like to keep it to at least that this week and not showing that I've gained just because I'm bloated and retaining water. It's times like these that I dispise being a woman...

Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment