Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WW Meals and Snacks

We went to the store tonight and bought a bunch Weight Watchers SmartOnes breakfasts and entrees to help me make sure that I'm not only counting points for meals, but that I'm not "finishing" off Hannah's lunch or dinner and having to add to my total. These meals tend to be kind of filling, which is awesome! I also picked up some WW cookies (1 point each!) and even found some 0 point wanna be peanut butter, salad dressing, and fruit spreads to try. I'm hoping that they won't be too horrid tasting and that I can get used to the taste. I miss real peanut butter but it's so high in fat that between that and the calories, it doesn't make a difference if it's high or low in fiber; it's just not WW friendly!



I had a WW Cookies and Cream ice cream bar tonight, which was REALLY good and have been debating on weather or not to drink anything else tonight or not. I kind of like the idea of not waking up to go pee every couple of hours, so I probably won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment