Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 12

September 12 at 8:56am
BMI: 33.01
Weight: 193.3
Wii Fit Age: 35

So I started today off a bit later than usual, but now that I've weighed myself I can finally go have something for breakfast! YAY! My "Age" today was a bit annoying, but I did let myself get distracted by Hannah while attempting the "Steadiness Test" and that did not help things out at all! On the plus, I lost 3.1lbs since my last weigh-in a few days ago and that is always exciting news to have. "Yay me!"

So the lack of food that I'm used to eating every day is really helping me out, even though I've my days where I would most likely LOVE to be able to have a whole bag of potato chips, I know that in the long run, the green beans are much better for me! lol But who says I can't indulge every once in a while, as long as I'm not doing it all the time...

I am going to be gone for most of the afternoon and early evening, so I'm hoping to remember what all I eat and calculate it all out with my points today when I get home.

Breakfast:
~ 1 Bagel - 6pts
~ 1 Serving WW Cream Cheese - 1pt
~ Diet Dr. Pepper - 0pts
Total Breakfast: 7pts

Lunch:
~ Turkey Sandwhich - 4pts
~ Veggie Strips - 0pts
~ WW Cake -4pts
Total Lunch: 8pts

Snack:
~ Popcorn - 1pt
Total Snack: 1pt

My dinner was 9 POINTS and I just had my evening snack of a Weight Watchers ice cream bar worth 3. I used 4 of my weekly allowance for my piece of cake this afternoon with lunch, leaving me with 28 left to play with tomorrow night at youth group... I'm still not quite sure what to do about food for tomorrow's meeting, and I'd love, love, LOVE to be able to do something not so unhealthy, but there's probably not much of a chance of that, so best that I have some extra points to splurge with if need be...

No comments:

Post a Comment