Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 7

Today I start counting points. I've pulled out the Weight Watchers points guides and such that I'd borrowed from my mother-in-law last winter and am starting again! I have 27 points to work with on a daily basis and there are a TON of foods out there that are considered to be "filling foods" and even more that are good-for-you 0-point foods! I may need to make another trip to the grocery store. I'll be making sure to log everything that I eat through my 27-point days as well as my weigh-ins and workout schedule.

September 7th at 8:06am
BMI: 33.35
Weight: 195.3 lbs
Wii Fit Age: 29

Breakfast:
~ 1/4 lg banana - 1pt
~ 1c Special K with 1/2c Lite Silk - 3pts
~ 1c Tropicana Pure Raspberry & Acai juice - 3pts
Total Breakfast: 7pts

Workout: 8 Minute TaeBo

Lunch:
~ 1c Powerade - 1pt
~ 1/2 Bagel with 1T peanut butter - 6pts
Total Lunch: 7pts

Snack:
~ 5c 94% Fat Free Microwave Popcorn - 1pt
Total Snack: 1pt

Dinner:
~ Small Handful Potato Chips - 2pts
~ 1/2 Hamburger - 2.5pts
~ 1/2 Bratwurst - 2.5pts
~ 1/2 Slice Fat Free Cheese - 0pts
~ 6 Small Potato Wedges - 1pt
~ 1 Small Corn on the Cob - 1pt
~ 1c Watermelon - 1pt
~ 6 Cherry Tomatoes - 0pts
~ 12oz Can Diet Coke - 0pts
Total Dinner: 10pts

There is a chance I may have ice cream before the night is over, since I still have 2pts to spare and 2 Active POINTS earned for the day. But chances are it might just be 0pts worth of air popped pop corn...

No comments:

Post a Comment