Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 10

Today feels like it should be a busy day but I think it will be a somewhat lazy day. Rob went to the store last night and picked me up some 0 POINT foods for me to have for snacks and salads for meals and such. I'm excited about being able to eat something that will be filling but not take up all of my POINTS before I get to have a decent dinner. I'm thinking that for tomorrow night I will make a turkey breast in the crock pot. Then I'll have some turkey I can add to my salads and if I want to make a sandwhich I can do that, too. Turkey is so much better for me than peanut butter! Hehe...

Breakfast:
~ Yogurt cup - 4pts
~ 1/2 Bagel w/spray butter - 3pts
Total Breakfast: 7pts

Lunch:
~ Ham Salad Sandwhich - 5pts
~ Fresh Veggies - 0pts
Total Lunch: 5pts

Snack:
~ Diet Rootbeer - 0pts
~ 2 Banana Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
~ Fresh Grean Beans - 0pts
Total Snack: 2pts

Dinner:
~ 1c Turkey Guilli - 5pts
Total Dinner: 5pts

Snack:
~ 2 Banana Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
~ Mini Bagel w/Butter - 3pts
Total Snack: 5pts

No comments:

Post a Comment