Monday, September 28, 2009

Days 26, 27 & 28

Well, the busy weekend helped me to keep a sort of close eye on what I ate. I didn't eat much on Saturday while we were moving things from Jackson to Muskegon and my McDonald's lunch ended up costing me all but 6 of my points for the day, by the time I got home to count everything out. Did you know that a large fry at MickeyD's is 13 points?!?! YIKES!

It wasn't all that bad of a weekend, food wise though. Yesterday was pretty easy to watch what all I ate for lunch, then a piece of cake with some ice cream for Oliver's birthday and I was done for the day. I don't usually count points on Sundays, but just try and watch what it is that I eat. Unfortunatly, that usually means that if it's a youth group Sunday (like yesterday) then I'm probably not eating whatever we were supposed to be eating for dinner with the youth group that night.

Today will be similar to the past two. The next few days will be major packing up and cleaning of things, and shlepping things to the three bedroom unit we're moving into. It's exciting and tiring just thinking about it. If the rain lets up enough today, I might be able to get some stuff moved before Rob gets home from work. Meals are the farthest thing from my mind at this point, but I'll make something to help keep me going so I don't feel sick from not eating. It's also fairly hard to NOT eat when I'm having to make lunch for Hannah and feed Caleb, too. I just have to make sure that I actually pay attention to what it is I'm actually eating. I still have a goal to reach in the next four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment