Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Days 22 & 23

I finally weighed in this morning...

September 23rd @ 7:55 am

BMI: 32.86
Weight: 192.5
Wii Fit Age: 25

I lost another 1.3 lbs and have only 1.5 until I've reached my 5lb goal! If I can lose the 1.5 (or more) before October 1st, I'll have BEAT my goal! :-) I'd love to tack on another pound to my goal so that I can start October at an even 190 with a goal to be 185 by Halloween.

I am starting to feel good, losing weight, even if it just a small amount to start with. I've found a number of things that I am going to try out while I'm doing this venture, too. The article I mentioned before about losing 7 pounds in 7 days, I'd like to try once I hit 190. I may try another "workout plan" from a different article (or two or three) when I lose another 5lbs. I think that in doing this, not only will I be able to keep my workout fresh and new, but I'll be able to not feel so blah about working out and not eating like I used to.

I will admit that I did not work out last week. I know that saying "I can't do that! I'm on my period right now!" is a pretty lame excuse, but until my system gets on some sort of normal schedule with less painful cramps and less lower back pain (the heating pad is my best friend those weeks!) then I just have to wait to work out. I am wondering if I had been able to do more than walk around the grocery store this last week, if I'd have lost more than 1.3lbs and could have possibly reached my goal almost two weeks early. I guess I'll never know, but will kick it back up this week (once I'm done with this blasted period!) and start workin' my tail off again! I'm thinking that even with being able to move into our new place this week, that shlepping boxes next door will probably be a great workout on it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment