Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1

Here we go!

Today was probably not the best day to start this, but after finally getting home from the DHS office (supposed to have my meeting at 8:00 but didn't get in until 8:20) I was able to weigh in and do my body test using WiiFit and our Balance Board. My goal would be to weigh in before having breakfast in the mornings, so I have yet to eat. I know, I know, not smart, but it's been one crazy morning!

So here are my stats for today:

September 1st at 8:41am
BMI: 33.46
Weight: 196.0
WiiFit Age: 30

My breakfast today will be a bowl of Special K cereal with skim milk (everything portioned out) and a handful of blueberries for some flavor. I may start buying the vanilla flavored Silk to have with my Special K for a while for some flavor, seeing and berries will be going out of season and becoming much more expensive before I know it! I'm thinking that I'm going to spend the next two weeks trying the "Special K Challenge" where I will have Special K for breakfast and lunch every day for two weeks. I also have stuff for SlimFast shakes and snacks as well, to help me not to indulge in too many things that I shouldn't eat if I'm trying to lose weight steadily. I'm hoping to log what I eat every day, either way, so maybe I'll get embarassed by putting things on here more often than not of things that I probably should omit from my daily diet.

Well, I think it's time for some breakfast now. I'm hoping to get a chance to do a 30 minute step later, and maybe fit in a TaeBo 8 Minute Workout. However, that is all providing that both Hannah and Caleb take good naps this afternoon and don't hinder my workout time any. Perhaps we'll all take a family walk this evening before after dinner and bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment