Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2

September 2nd
BMI: 33.38
Weight: 195.6 lbs
Wii Fit Age: 28

Loss of 0.4 lbs leaving 4.6 lbs to lose by September 14th in order to reach my goal.

Today started out slowly for the most part. Breakfast was the whole Special K thing with blueberries and then a handful of Ritz for a snack before heating up leftovers to share with Hannah for lunch. She ate all the carrots out of the Shepherd's Pie, however, and left me with the mashed potatoes... I think, for the first time in my life, that I would have rathered the carrots!

I am hoping to get another small workout in today. Maybe instead of a 30 minute free step on the Wii, I'll try to do the Basic Step and some balance games. Next week I plan on adding some Yoga and Strength Training in my rotation. The only hope I have with that is that I can get both of my kids to take a nap at the same time and for longer than 30 minutes (for the youngest one, anyway) at a time. I am finding it harder to do anything in the way of "working out" unless they are both sleeping. Hannah tends to try and climb on the balance board with me and I'm always afraid that Caleb will end up crawling up right behind me and I'll end up stepping on him!

Well, lunch was not what I was hoping for and dinner will not be Special K in place of anything else, due to being out of the house with my mom (who's up from Florida right now). However, a plus will be being able to come home and add some swimming time with Hannah to my Fitness Log on the Wii before going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment