Friday, September 25, 2009

Days 24 & 25

It looks like I'm getting a bit behind in my blogging. I'm finding at the end of the day, while I'm climbing into bed at night, that I'm remembering everything that I had to do that I didn't do during that day. This blog, for example...

Okay so the past two days I've not used all of my points. I'm feeling pretty good though. I'm still feeling kind of tired, but not as much. (Part of that could be because I'm no longer menstruating...) I've not really done much of a "workout" as one would say, but I was able to take a nice long walk with the kids this morning to a yard sale. So walking at a moderate speed and pushing a dual stroller made me fairly winded by the time we reached home. It felt pretty good, and I was surprised to not feel my legs tingling like they usually do when I've done a long walk like that. I must be starting to get back into shape!

I bought a new pair of jeans a couple of days ago, and if I can drop 5 more pounds and lose about two inches of extra "baby belly" fat, then I should be able to get into them, no problem! As much as I hate having to wear a belt to keep my current jeans from falling off, I like that I'm starting to need smaller sizes! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment