Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 18

I found an article in an old copy of All You magazine last night that was titled "Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days" and I think I'm going to try it. I've been going through all of my old magazines to pull out tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and other household tidbits to store in my files, but have been running across a lot of things talking about eating healthy and losing weight. Most of them are good ideas, some are great ideas, and others are just a plain waste of time. I hope to, once we've moved completely, to work some of those good and great ideas into my current weight loss program...

Today was a slow start to everything. Both kids were wide awake by 7:30 (one at 7:00, actually) and by 8:00 we had no power. Needless to say, the kids had breakfast but I had nothing. We went to the store to pick up a few things figuring we'd wait out the power outage and I did finally eat something when we got home. Surprisingly, I was not feeling too out of it for having not had anything to eat or drink since being up this morning. Add to that, I've not really had all that much to eat for lunch today, but my lunch option seemed to give me energy enough to not feel the need for any caffeine this late in the day. Maybe I'll be able to use some points to splurge for dinner and have Rob pick up a pizza at Papa Murphy's tonight. Or I bet I could use even less points with a Naked Vegetarian Burrito from Q'doba!

No comments:

Post a Comment