Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 15

September 15th at 7:47 am
BMI: 33.08
Weight: 193.7 lbs

I've gained a while 0.4lbs in three days.

Interesting.

Guess I'll start my day off by reminding myself that I need to anticipate being a tad bloated and lethargic this in a few days. I hate working out and trying to eat less junk this time of the month, especially when my body is craving so much salt! My biggest issue is going to be not the eating less thing, but being able to workout comfortably for the next week.

Today - I must workout! I may do TaeBo again, but I almost might decide to put kids in stroller and go for a walk before it gets too hot out. Part of me just wants to get out of the house and part of me reminds myself that I have way too much to do here to try and figure out a workout schedule that includes walking outside. One of these days I'll have everything figured out and make it happen.

Organization is the key!

Breakfast cost me 4 points and lunch was 7. I used two of my weekly allowance for some WW candy today, too.

The best thing about my diet that I've learned today is that TWO Dum Dum Pops are only 1 point! YAY! I've been eyeing these suckers on my desk for a while now and I'm uber excited about being able to have one and not worry too much about it! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment