Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 17

I realized this morning (when I woke up a hour after I should have) that I have not worked out at all this week. It's pretty sad, actually. I think I know my reasons behind not might be more of excuses, but as of today my body has decided to make my next 5-7 days a living hell; I'm officially menstruating.

I've had issues with this since having Caleb, and one of those things is increased pain with cramps and when I get cramps I get them in the front and in my lower back. This next week for me is going to be hard to deal with, what with trying to workout when I want to workout (which is at least three days a week) and get my house packed up to move.

My breakfast was fairly decent. I had a WW breakfast sandwich, like yesterday and then a WW cookie. I've yet to eat lunch today. Rob went to pick up a special lunch for us at McDonald's and all the searching online for a low-point salad turned out to be Rob bringing me home two Fruit & Walnut Salads which are 5 points each! On that note, I did ask for a small fry as well, craving the salt, that was going to be my splurge. So here I am having not eaten anything for lunch yet and not looking forward to eating apples and grapes (which are not appetizing to me at all), plain yogurt (which tastes NASTY to me), and having to toss the candied walnuts I can't even think about eating because of my cracked tooth. Grrr...

Today is not turning out to be a good WW POINTS day for me, but if I ever decide to stop counting food points, then I need to not stop in the middle of a week and get back to it the following week. That's just silly and stupid!

Or is it what I need to seriously consider right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment